The Turdus Concept Store and Website Regulations have created that you, as the reader or our client, know exactly how we operate. Everything we move here refers to the process of ordering and selling products that we offer in our store and all processes of collecting and processing your personal data, if you provide us with such data. Below we describe a few basic concepts that you will encounter in these Regulations, on the store or on the Blog related to the turdus-concept.com site.
The seller, that is the company Turdus Concept Katarzyna Drozd, which carries out its activity at st. Chrobrego 12/8 42-500 Będzin, Poland. The activity is identified by the NIP number: 894-283-70-44 and REGON number: 361237573
Buyer – a natural person or company that performs activities related to the purchase, and translating into our native Polish language – you as our customer.
Regulations – this document describes the operation of the Online Store and the Turdus Concept website
Online Store – shop at “turdus-concept.com/shop”
Shipping costs, that is all costs for which you, as a Buyer, pay in our online store related to the delivery of the ordered goods. Detailed information on shipping methods as well as the costs of its various forms can be found in the “Methods and delivery costs”.
We try to make the ordering process as transparent and intuitive as possible, but if any stage is unclear to you, we describe it step by step below. In case of any doubts or questions, we encourage you to contact us through the form on the contact page or in the email.
In order to place an order:
- please place the item you want to buy using the “add to cart” button on the store or single product page. Specify the quantity and additional parameters associated with the specific object. An example of such a parameter is size or color, but there may also be other properties. If the product has one, they will be available for selection. In the bar at the very top of the page will be given the total amount of products added to the basket. If at any time you want to modify the contents of the basket, just click on the “view basket” button.
- In the next step you can choose the way we will send your shopping to you. If you have a discount coupon, now is the perfect time to enter it. You can do it on the Cart page in the appropriate field just called “rebate code”.
- Once you have chosen the shipping method, the next step will be to go to the payment for the order using the “continue to checkout” button. You will now be taken to the form page where we will ask you for the necessary data for shipping. If you have not yet created an account on our website, we encourage you to do so. You can also make a purchase by entering the address details in the order form.
- Check the exact data you enter, then click “I am buying with the obligation to pay”.
- Depending on the chosen method of payment, you will be redirected to the bank’s website to pay for the order.
- After payment, you will receive an email to the address provided when placing the order, confirming the order.
Execution of the contract
As soon as we receive from the bank information about your payment, we proceed to the order. The time of sending the order depends on the delivery method and the time needed to complete the order. At the time of purchase, you will be informed about the time of the order.
Withdrawal from the contract
As every Buyer who makes purchases in the Online Store, you have the right to return the received goods within 14 days of receipt without giving any reason. You can return such a return by completing the Form of Withdrawal from the Agreement, which we have prepared and placed in the Store tab under the name “Returns”. Print the completed form and then attach to the returned product. The costs of returning the goods to the Seller shall be borne by you as the Buyer. In this case, we will refund your purchase costs to the bank account you provided in the form.
The buyer, in accordance with the provisions of the ECCN, has the right to use extrajudicial dispute resolution methods on the Seller-Buyer’s line. You can use them on this page.
These Regulations are valid from the day it is placed on the Website, that is on 28/03/2018). We undertake to inform you as a Buyer via e-mail about any changes in the Regulations no later than within 7 days from the date of making changes. However, if you have any doubts, the Regulations will be in force at the time you place an Order in the Online Store.
In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the applicable provisions of EU law shall apply.